This is the Year of the Rabbit according to the Chinese Zodiac Calendar.
The rabbit represents good luck, longevity, and discretion. May you experience peace, longevity, and good health for the new year!
Start off by letting go of negative thoughts, old belief systems, thought patterns, and stuck emotions that no longer serve you. Begin with positive affirmations, gratitude, love, and forgiveness. Enjoy a quick snapshot video of Aromatune, how you can use a cleansing essential oil, sound healing, and acupressure to release toxicity, cleanse the mind, stimulate your own natural pain relievers, and relax.
Click the link below to watch the video.
Perhaps the greatest benefit of acupuncture is that this form of medicine has been practiced for thousands of years and has been specifically used to increase circulation for centuries. At the bedrock of this medicine are the techniques used to stimulate sympathetic responses resulting in blood vessel dilation and increased blood flow. Maybe a simpler way of explaining it is to say acupuncture stimulates energy pathways in the body, thus enhancing blood flow. continue reading
Reduce pain, stress, and Promote Healing.
Chakra alignment with tuning forks and essential oils.
Maximize energy flow throughout your Chakra Energy Centers to stimulate your vagus nerve and increase those feel good hormones through the body-mind connection.
What can it help me with?
- open areas of blocked energy
- generate blood and Qi-energy circulation
- To maximize energy flow of your seven Chakra-energy centers that directly connect with your autonomic nervous system!
- Awaken your parasympathetic nervous system to enhance the relaxed state, reduce cortisol, and stress hormones.
- Improves how you respond to physical or mental-emotional stressors!
- Thus opens blood circulation to your muscles, joints, gut, and brain.
- Self-discovery, business and life passion
- Cancer Support and Healing the Spirit
- Insomnia, promotes restful sleep
- Eases anxious feelings
- Lifts Depressive feelings
- Tuning fork facial opens sinuses
- Tuning fork facial smooths skin
Choose your pathway
- Experience AromaTune: Schedule your AromaTune treatment with tuning forks and essential oils with Dr. Michele Arnold at the Poway Acupuncture Center, Inc.
- The Chakra Series: Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session, The Chakra Series. Enjoy the benefits of taking your health to the next level from your own home.
- Practice AromaTune: Become a natural healer of AromaTune to use on yourself, your friends or family, or if you are a natural health provider incorporate the treatment into your patient services.
Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session. The Chakra Series is a way to take your health to the next level from your own home. Learn how to use essential oils and sound vibrations from tuning forks and acupressure.
Awaken Your Chakra-Meridian Systems to Reduce Pain, Stress and Promote Healing.
Stimulate the Vagus Nerve through activation of the Chakra-Meridian
Systems with vibrational medicine of tuning forks and essential oils.
Get your copy of Dr. Michele’s FREE eBook
to Discover how to harmonize your brain and autonomic nervous system
through activation of your Chakra-Energy systems
We are here for You!
We can help you with
- Digestion, constipation, IBS, GERD
- Joint and musculoskeletal pain
- Depression, anxiety, and lack of purpose.
- Our specialty is helping you feel strong, powerful, and joyful!
Your health and safety is our primary concern.
When you arrive for your acupuncture appointment please call or text us to let us know that you are in the parking lot.
We will let you know when you can come inside.
- Only one person at a time in waiting room or check out
- Wear a mask as you walk in
- Wash your hands when you arrive
- Wash your hands when you leave
- Treatment rooms are sanitized between each patient
- Sheets, pillow cases, and paper coverings are fresh for each patient.
- The air is sprayed as well as diffusers going to clean the air.
- We ask that you stay at home if you have any signs of Covid-19, fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, severe fatigue, rashes, diarrhea or stomach pain.
- For respiratory illness or suspicion of Covid-19 please get tested, call your primary physician, or if for an emergency call 9-1-1 or go to emergency room.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Due to the limited time constraints, and limited patient scheduling we recommend getting your appointment on the books!
- There isn’t a vaccine or cure for Covid-19
- Treatments for Covid-19 are still unsatisfactory
“BERNARD WAS RIGHT; THE PATHOGEN IS NOTHING; THE TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING,” Louis Pasture.
- Support your immune system, and help your body so that it isn’t a good host!