- Living Well Dr Michele Academy
Academy of Online Body-Mind Wellness Courses, Community, and Sound Healing.
Lifestyle and Body-Mind Wellness Starts Here
I am so happy to be able to reach more people and make a bigger difference by sharing what you can do for yourself in your own home. Even if you don’t see me in my local Poway acupuncture clinic I can still help.
I have a new lifestyle and body-mind wellness website. You will find the right on-demand courses, programs, Live-webinars, podcast, eBooks, and health channel community to meet your healthcare needs. You will discover natural methods for healing and staying healthy.
Finally, I found a hosting platform to keep everything all in one place. Here are a few examples of what you can find on the website:
The Ultimate Guide to Using Essential Oils
In this video tutorial, Dr. Michele discusses what are essential oils, how do they work, and the most common methods of using them. She covers some of the most commonly used essential oils, and the benefits of each. She shares her own insights, experience, and tips that makes this tutorial so unique.
Follow along with Dr. Michele in a meditation using an essential oil, and a tuning fork to bring awareness to thought patterns, emotions, and behaviors at the root cause of congestion in different areas of your body.
Rejuvenate the soul first; then rejuvenation of the heart, mind, and body will follow. -Dr. Zhi Gang Sha from Soul Power Series Tao I.
- Calm the feeling of overwhelm.
- Feel grounded and confident.
- Release pent of emotions
- Improve Qi-energy and blood circulation.
- Heal your spirit
A Subscription Health Channel
Your Place for Natural Healing!
Discover how to use food as medicine, eat healthier, how to use essential oils, and Body-mind tuning with sound vibration from tuning forks. These are natural ways to boost your body’s own innate healing abilities.
- Includes the Body-Mind Tuning live-streaming class
- This is a safe, secure forum
- FREE health tips,
- Exclusive online classes, live-streaming events, videos.
- Exclusive content.
- Exclusive video tutorials for muscles and joints.
It is a place where you can have direct support from holistic health experts, as well as community support.
Forgiveness voice dialogues to release negative pent-up emotional energy into a new positive way of being. You have the power to use your own intention along with your voice to feel peace from forgiveness. Enjoy this podcast from Body Mind Spirit Mysteries on Dr. Michele’s holistic health channel, “Living Well with Dr. Michele”.
Join the movement on locals.com. You have the choice to access some free content or choose to receive exclusive content, and classes for one month or subscribe monthly.
The podcast is free.
Each new year we look forward to a new beginning. To a brighter future. Many of us will make New Year’s resolutions to start the new year in the right direction. Our intentions are to make up for any mistakes we made during the previous year in hopes not to repeat them. We also aim to put into action those things we have put on the back burner by procrastinating. By learning from our mistakes, setting goals, organizing, planning, and putting those steps into action we will experience personal growth. This may be on an emotional-mental level, physical level, or more spiritual.
- Many of us would like to see ourselves improve our relationships
- Feel good, and be healthier
- Become more physically fit, and lose weight
- Be a better person by being more thoughtful, conscientious, generous, patient, and understanding.
- Maybe we would like to excel in school, or to succeed in our career.
- We would like to enjoy financial abundance and freedom
- Perhaps there are hobbies to try, or places we want to see.
In a nutshell, let us give thanks for what we have had this past year while looking forward to the future.
There are ways you can help yourself do just that. Acupressure is one of the ways to help yourself on an emotional-spiritual level.
There are two acupuncture points that I would like to share with you.
- Liver #13 called Chapter Gate (Zhang Men). This is located below the tip of the 11th rib. Think of it like a gate opening up, or the turning of a page in a book to a new chapter. It helps recycle the old stuff enabling a new transition in life. It allows you to breath as it benefits the diaphragm, and ribcage. If your mind feels stuck, this is a great point to activate.
- Liver #14 called Gate of Hope (Qi Men). It is located on the inferior ridge of intercostal angle about 4″ lateral from center, and 3.5″ below the tip of zyphoid process. *This is an alternative location used in Classical Five-Element Acupuncture. Use this point when you feel resigned, like you want to give up. When you are feeling like there is no growth, no fulfillment use this point. It brings hope for the future. It opens up the consent to healing, and to getting well. It empowers the quality of aspiration.
Together these acupuncture points will help change your perspective when needed, and will bring the feeling of hope, and growth needed for a new beginning and for a bright future.
Rub each point in a clockwise direction for up to a minute each. Then gently tap 5 times up and down.
Rub each point twice daily in the morning, and before bed.
We all know that stress is just a part of life. We all have moments of feeling anxious or depressed, but when those feelings become more of a permanent fixture in our lives, it is time to get some help. What many may not know is how effective acupuncture can be in providing relief to the mental and physical symptoms associated with anxiety and depression. continue reading