The gallbladder is the lymphatic channel responsible for digestion of fats. It is also responsible for carrying out plans and decisions.
Listen to this podcast to hear why it is important to stimulate your gallbladder channel.
The books I mention in this podcast can be found on lulu.com/shop or Amazon.
Join the live or recorded Chakra Series class to stimulate the gallbladder meridian with acupressure points and sound healing.
Forgiveness voice dialogues to release negative pent-up emotional energy into a new positive way of being. You have the power to use your own intention along with your voice to feel peace from forgiveness. Enjoy this podcast from Body Mind Spirit Mysteries on Dr. Michele’s holistic health channel, “Living Well with Dr. Michele”.
Join the movement on locals.com. You have the choice to access some free content or choose to receive exclusive content, and classes for one month or subscribe monthly.
The podcast is free.
Tips to stimulate poor appetite when recovering from surgery, chemo, or illness using natural methods
Watch my video where I share with you some ideas about what foods can help along with using aromatherapy and acupressure.
Each new year we look forward to a new beginning. To a brighter future. Many of us will make New Year’s resolutions to start the new year in the right direction. Our intentions are to make up for any mistakes we made during the previous year in hopes not to repeat them. We also aim to put into action those things we have put on the back burner by procrastinating. By learning from our mistakes, setting goals, organizing, planning, and putting those steps into action we will experience personal growth. This may be on an emotional-mental level, physical level, or more spiritual.
- Many of us would like to see ourselves improve our relationships
- Feel good, and be healthier
- Become more physically fit, and lose weight
- Be a better person by being more thoughtful, conscientious, generous, patient, and understanding.
- Maybe we would like to excel in school, or to succeed in our career.
- We would like to enjoy financial abundance and freedom
- Perhaps there are hobbies to try, or places we want to see.
In a nutshell, let us give thanks for what we have had this past year while looking forward to the future.
There are ways you can help yourself do just that. Acupressure is one of the ways to help yourself on an emotional-spiritual level.
There are two acupuncture points that I would like to share with you.
- Liver #13 called Chapter Gate (Zhang Men). This is located below the tip of the 11th rib. Think of it like a gate opening up, or the turning of a page in a book to a new chapter. It helps recycle the old stuff enabling a new transition in life. It allows you to breath as it benefits the diaphragm, and ribcage. If your mind feels stuck, this is a great point to activate.
- Liver #14 called Gate of Hope (Qi Men). It is located on the inferior ridge of intercostal angle about 4″ lateral from center, and 3.5″ below the tip of zyphoid process. *This is an alternative location used in Classical Five-Element Acupuncture. Use this point when you feel resigned, like you want to give up. When you are feeling like there is no growth, no fulfillment use this point. It brings hope for the future. It opens up the consent to healing, and to getting well. It empowers the quality of aspiration.
Together these acupuncture points will help change your perspective when needed, and will bring the feeling of hope, and growth needed for a new beginning and for a bright future.
Rub each point in a clockwise direction for up to a minute each. Then gently tap 5 times up and down.
Rub each point twice daily in the morning, and before bed.