I wanted to let you know about my online course, Healthy Gut Healthy Body.
The course is designed to help you overcome common digestive problems such as irritable bowel, inflammatory bowel diseases Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, gastrointestinal reflux disease, and more with easy to follow green smoothie recipes, healing rice porridge, teas, and essential oils.
- 10-day essential plan to move from acute, severe problems to remission.
- Digestive first-aid for common complaints like acid-reflux, constipation, stomach upset, diarrhea, and more.
- Achieve and maintain health by eating per your body constitution.
“My aim to help as many people as possible find health and vitality through the healing power of whole food, and natural remedies.”
Good News! Supporters of Living Well With Dr. Michele have access to the course, “Healthy Gut Healthy Body Coaching“, based on Dr. Michele’s book, “It’s All About Your Gut!” This is a 10-week course with exclusive content, and live Q and A sessions. The value is $997!
The community, Living Well With Dr. Michele, is all about living healthy and naturally. Dr. Michele is the host, and holistic health coach to help you learn about essential oils, acupressure, sound healing, diet and more.
Members of this community have the opportunity to join in live-streaming classes, ask questions, contribute to the knowledge and more.
The course, Healthy Gut Healthy Body, I mentioned above is regularly priced at $997 because it is packed full of information as a 10-week program.
Guess what? Living Well community subscribers pay only $19/month for their membership, and will have full access to the full course!
Head over to the Living Well community and subscribe. There you will see the webpage link to enroll in the Healthy Body Course for FREE.
In health and healing,
Dr. Michele Arnold
Living Well News update next class topic: The spine and Low Back Pain
“At a time when people are so conscious of maintaining their physical health by controlling their diets, exercising, and so forth, it makes sense to try to cultivate the corresponding mental attitudes too.”
– HH the Dalai Lama, 1963
It can be easy to forget how much our mental state can affect our physical well-being. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, that connection is evident in the treatment strategies, but it is also true that when we are feeling bad, we don’t always think to look at our minds. It works both ways. continue reading
Reduce pain, stress, and Promote Healing.
Chakra alignment with tuning forks and essential oils.
Maximize energy flow throughout your Chakra Energy Centers to stimulate your vagus nerve and increase those feel good hormones through the body-mind connection.
What can it help me with?
- open areas of blocked energy
- generate blood and Qi-energy circulation
- To maximize energy flow of your seven Chakra-energy centers that directly connect with your autonomic nervous system!
- Awaken your parasympathetic nervous system to enhance the relaxed state, reduce cortisol, and stress hormones.
- Improves how you respond to physical or mental-emotional stressors!
- Thus opens blood circulation to your muscles, joints, gut, and brain.
- Self-discovery, business and life passion
- Cancer Support and Healing the Spirit
- Insomnia, promotes restful sleep
- Eases anxious feelings
- Lifts Depressive feelings
- Tuning fork facial opens sinuses
- Tuning fork facial smooths skin
Choose your pathway
- Experience AromaTune: Schedule your AromaTune treatment with tuning forks and essential oils with Dr. Michele Arnold at the Poway Acupuncture Center, Inc.
- The Chakra Series: Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session, The Chakra Series. Enjoy the benefits of taking your health to the next level from your own home.
- Practice AromaTune: Become a natural healer of AromaTune to use on yourself, your friends or family, or if you are a natural health provider incorporate the treatment into your patient services.
Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session. The Chakra Series is a way to take your health to the next level from your own home. Learn how to use essential oils and sound vibrations from tuning forks and acupressure.
Awaken Your Chakra-Meridian Systems to Reduce Pain, Stress and Promote Healing.
Stimulate the Vagus Nerve through activation of the Chakra-Meridian
Systems with vibrational medicine of tuning forks and essential oils.
Get your copy of Dr. Michele’s FREE eBook
to Discover how to harmonize your brain and autonomic nervous system
through activation of your Chakra-Energy systems
The Acupuncture point Kidney 27 also known as Sprit Storehouse.
Location: On the chest, in the small depression just below the sternal head of the clavicle, 2″ lateral to the midline.
Physical Uses: Helps with cough, panting, chest pain, asthma, and spleen and stomach disharmony with hiccough, reflux, or nausea. It is also a great point to boost your immune system, and your inner strength to overcome illness or conflict.
Spiritual-Emotional Uses: When feeling overwhelmed, depressed, depleted, and as if your spirit is hidden, and needs replenishing. This point is often used in the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) by tapping just below your collar bone.
It revitalizes your spirit, and brings it forth from the depths of despair.
Gently Tap this point with the tips of your index and middle fingers bilaterally 10-20 times, and repeat as needed.