Reduce pain, stress, and Promote Healing.
Chakra alignment with tuning forks and essential oils.
Maximize energy flow throughout your Chakra Energy Centers to stimulate your vagus nerve and increase those feel good hormones through the body-mind connection.
What can it help me with?
- open areas of blocked energy
- generate blood and Qi-energy circulation
- To maximize energy flow of your seven Chakra-energy centers that directly connect with your autonomic nervous system!
- Awaken your parasympathetic nervous system to enhance the relaxed state, reduce cortisol, and stress hormones.
- Improves how you respond to physical or mental-emotional stressors!
- Thus opens blood circulation to your muscles, joints, gut, and brain.
- Self-discovery, business and life passion
- Cancer Support and Healing the Spirit
- Insomnia, promotes restful sleep
- Eases anxious feelings
- Lifts Depressive feelings
- Tuning fork facial opens sinuses
- Tuning fork facial smooths skin
Choose your pathway
- Experience AromaTune: Schedule your AromaTune treatment with tuning forks and essential oils with Dr. Michele Arnold at the Poway Acupuncture Center, Inc.
- The Chakra Series: Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session, The Chakra Series. Enjoy the benefits of taking your health to the next level from your own home.
- Practice AromaTune: Become a natural healer of AromaTune to use on yourself, your friends or family, or if you are a natural health provider incorporate the treatment into your patient services.
Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session. The Chakra Series is a way to take your health to the next level from your own home. Learn how to use essential oils and sound vibrations from tuning forks and acupressure.
Awaken Your Chakra-Meridian Systems to Reduce Pain, Stress and Promote Healing.
Stimulate the Vagus Nerve through activation of the Chakra-Meridian
Systems with vibrational medicine of tuning forks and essential oils.
Get your copy of Dr. Michele’s FREE eBook
to Discover how to harmonize your brain and autonomic nervous system
through activation of your Chakra-Energy systems
I would love to give you my heart felt wishes for
peace and happiness this holiday season.
We are here for you to provide you with the best acupuncture medicine should you need us.
We are open this holiday week regular hours on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
During the week of New Year’s we are open regular hours Monday through Thursday. We will be closed on New Year’s Day Friday January 1st.
Don’t hesitate to call me at (858) 613-0792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment. Click here to schedule online.
Understanding Your Body Constitution for IBD-Part 1.
Stay-tuned for Part 2-What is a healthy constitution, and learn about the most common constitutional patterns for IBD.
Conquer your abdominal pain, diarrhea, and fatigue. Click Here to Register for the course now!
I love sweet potatoes made any which way. My favorite is to bake them in the oven, and slice open and season with salt, pepper, parsley, and a little real butter.
Did you know about the wonderful health benefits of a sweet potato?
Yes, they are a starchy root vegetable. Starchy veggies have been given a bad wrap lately, which has impacted our health in general by not eating these types of foods in our regular diet.
Anyone suffering from inflammatory bowel disease or irritable bowel disease should pay attention here!
Starchy veggies have soluble fiber, which soothes and regulates the digestive tract, stabilizes the intestinal contractions, and normalizes bowel function from either extreme. So, soluble fiber prevents and relieves both diarrhea and constipation while also preventing the violent and irregular spasms that result in the lower abdominal cramping pain that cripples so many people with IBD, or IBS.
A Balanced meal includes both insoluble fiber like whole grains, broccoli, fruit with skin, seeds along with soluble fiber foods like a sweet potato.
Nutrition of a Sweet Potato:
- Rich in Beta-carotene-helps reduce risk of stroke or heart attack by 20-40%.
- Low in calories-130 calories per medium sweet potato
- Fat free
- Vitamin C-half of your day’s RDA value
- Vitamin A-necessary for healthy nerve function
- Potassium-great for blood pressure
- Natural detoxifying by helping your body expel excess heavy metals and toxins.
- Great in a detoxifying rice congee (porridge).
- My recipe you can find in my book, “Ancient Healing for Modern People, Food, Herbs, & Essential Oils“.
- Anticancer, anti-obesity, and antiaging!
So, eat your sweet Potatoes to enjoy all of the wonderful things!
Dr. Michele Arnold
“When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.” — Tecumseh
When it comes to Thanksgiving, a lot of emphasis gets put on the food. For me it is the nostalgia of the smell of turkey cooking in the oven. I love all of the traditional fixings that go along with it. Every family may have their own traditions that bring them together. That is the most important part after all. Giving thanks for each other, being together, even when far apart. Many people will be apart from their loved ones this Thanksgiving. I suggest cooking up a small Thanksgiving. When you’re ready to dine, give a ring, Facetime, or Zoom your friends and family, and give a cheers! Pray for a better year, and then dig in!
Don’t let yourself feel sad or lonely. Rejoice in your memories, be thankful you have them. Gratitude will replace the bad feelings so you can focus on the future.
If you need a little boost in this department give acupressure a try. Acupressure helps you see a different perspective, and to look beyond ourselves.
- Spleen #4 is called, “The Prince’s Grand Son”. It is located on the instep just below the first metatarsal bone of the big toe on the border of the red and white skin. Press for one minute each side. You can do this a few times a day. This point helps you realize the certainty of continuity. It is like entrusting your legacy to your favorite grandson.
- Lung #7 called, “Narrow Defile”. It is located on the radial styloid process of the wrist. You can find it by sliding your index finger of one hand between the web of your thumb and index finger of the other wrist. Where your index finger lands is the point. Massage gently for one minute each side. You can do this a few times per day. This point helps relieve sadness and worry. It gives you the capacity to receive the wonderful gifts of life that are abundant all around you. Sometimes we get lost, and we forget to take stock of what we have. Breath in, breath out, give thanks.
I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!