Forgiveness voice dialogues to release negative pent-up emotional energy into a new positive way of being. You have the power to use your own intention along with your voice to feel peace from forgiveness. Enjoy this podcast from Body Mind Spirit Mysteries on Dr. Michele’s holistic health channel, “Living Well with Dr. Michele”.
Join the movement on locals.com. You have the choice to access some free content or choose to receive exclusive content, and classes for one month or subscribe monthly.
The podcast is free.
Each new year we look forward to a new beginning. To a brighter future. Many of us will make New Year’s resolutions to start the new year in the right direction. Our intentions are to make up for any mistakes we made during the previous year in hopes not to repeat them. We also aim to put into action those things we have put on the back burner by procrastinating. By learning from our mistakes, setting goals, organizing, planning, and putting those steps into action we will experience personal growth. This may be on an emotional-mental level, physical level, or more spiritual.
- Many of us would like to see ourselves improve our relationships
- Feel good, and be healthier
- Become more physically fit, and lose weight
- Be a better person by being more thoughtful, conscientious, generous, patient, and understanding.
- Maybe we would like to excel in school, or to succeed in our career.
- We would like to enjoy financial abundance and freedom
- Perhaps there are hobbies to try, or places we want to see.
In a nutshell, let us give thanks for what we have had this past year while looking forward to the future.
There are ways you can help yourself do just that. Acupressure is one of the ways to help yourself on an emotional-spiritual level.
There are two acupuncture points that I would like to share with you.
- Liver #13 called Chapter Gate (Zhang Men). This is located below the tip of the 11th rib. Think of it like a gate opening up, or the turning of a page in a book to a new chapter. It helps recycle the old stuff enabling a new transition in life. It allows you to breath as it benefits the diaphragm, and ribcage. If your mind feels stuck, this is a great point to activate.
- Liver #14 called Gate of Hope (Qi Men). It is located on the inferior ridge of intercostal angle about 4″ lateral from center, and 3.5″ below the tip of zyphoid process. *This is an alternative location used in Classical Five-Element Acupuncture. Use this point when you feel resigned, like you want to give up. When you are feeling like there is no growth, no fulfillment use this point. It brings hope for the future. It opens up the consent to healing, and to getting well. It empowers the quality of aspiration.
Together these acupuncture points will help change your perspective when needed, and will bring the feeling of hope, and growth needed for a new beginning and for a bright future.
Rub each point in a clockwise direction for up to a minute each. Then gently tap 5 times up and down.
Rub each point twice daily in the morning, and before bed.
Do you suffer from any type of chronic pain, illness, anxiety, or depression? Have you tried everything without success? Would you like to get rid of it for once and for all?
In my video, “Getting Rid of Chronic Pain by Changing What You Think”, I explain that the root of the problem in your physical body begins in your mind, and your thoughts.
What are you constantly telling yourself? Most likely you are not even aware of it!
You have the power to heal yourself by facing your inner fears and personal conflicts.
Watch the video to learn how your thoughts affect your physical body.
Best in Health,
Dr. Michele Arnold
Reduce pain, stress, and Promote Healing.
Chakra alignment with tuning forks and essential oils.
Maximize energy flow throughout your Chakra Energy Centers to stimulate your vagus nerve and increase those feel good hormones through the body-mind connection.
What can it help me with?
- open areas of blocked energy
- generate blood and Qi-energy circulation
- To maximize energy flow of your seven Chakra-energy centers that directly connect with your autonomic nervous system!
- Awaken your parasympathetic nervous system to enhance the relaxed state, reduce cortisol, and stress hormones.
- Improves how you respond to physical or mental-emotional stressors!
- Thus opens blood circulation to your muscles, joints, gut, and brain.
- Self-discovery, business and life passion
- Cancer Support and Healing the Spirit
- Insomnia, promotes restful sleep
- Eases anxious feelings
- Lifts Depressive feelings
- Tuning fork facial opens sinuses
- Tuning fork facial smooths skin
Choose your pathway
- Experience AromaTune: Schedule your AromaTune treatment with tuning forks and essential oils with Dr. Michele Arnold at the Poway Acupuncture Center, Inc.
- The Chakra Series: Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session, The Chakra Series. Enjoy the benefits of taking your health to the next level from your own home.
- Practice AromaTune: Become a natural healer of AromaTune to use on yourself, your friends or family, or if you are a natural health provider incorporate the treatment into your patient services.
Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session. The Chakra Series is a way to take your health to the next level from your own home. Learn how to use essential oils and sound vibrations from tuning forks and acupressure.
Awaken Your Chakra-Meridian Systems to Reduce Pain, Stress and Promote Healing.
Stimulate the Vagus Nerve through activation of the Chakra-Meridian
Systems with vibrational medicine of tuning forks and essential oils.
Get your copy of Dr. Michele’s FREE eBook
to Discover how to harmonize your brain and autonomic nervous system
through activation of your Chakra-Energy systems
The fun way to restore health and energetic harmony
Monthly Live Classes and More!
Next class is Wednesday October 14th at 4 pm to 5 pm PST.
We will explore the Solar Plexus, Stomach Meridian and the relationship with breast health. Women you don’t want to miss this! You will learn essential oil protocols, sound healing, and affirmations all important aspects to healing, recovery, and prevention.
Join chakra series flyer by Michele Arnold