The Mayo Clinic describes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) as a “complicated disorder characterized by extreme fatigue that lasts for at least six months and that can’t be fully explained by an underlying medical condition. The fatigue worsens with physical or mental activity, but doesn’t improve with rest.” It’s estimated that there are more than 200,000 cases of CFS in the U.S. and research has proven that acupuncture, combined with other treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that come with CFS. continue reading
Tips to stimulate poor appetite when recovering from surgery, chemo, or illness using natural methods
Watch my video where I share with you some ideas about what foods can help along with using aromatherapy and acupressure.
Parsley is Nature’s Top Rated Leafy Green
This garden herb was thought to possess magical properties. During the middle ages its uses ranged from healing snake bite, banishing freckles, as an aphrodisiac, and as an antidote for epilepsy. It is believed to have originated in Southern Europe with popularity spreading across the Middle East. There are over 30 varieties. Today we know it as a great source of antioxidant power. Let’s take a look at some awesome medicinal uses of parsley.
- A tea for women. Due to it’s high content of folate it helps ensure a healthy pregnancy. High in vegetable calcium, and chlorophyll a daily cup of parsley can help slow the aging process. It also contains plenty of iron for iron deficiency anemia. It works as a diuretic, sooths PMS, and benefits the facial complexion because of the beta-carotene content.
- Immune, cardiovascular, and cancer prevention. Parsley is full of four major antioxidants such as coumarins, flavonoids, monoterpene, and polyacetylene, which appear to block the synthesis of cancer-promoting prostaglandins. Plus, 10, 000 IU per 1/2 Cup of beta-carotene, and daily vitamin C.
- Eases joint pain, rheumatism, fatigue, kidney and urinary tract infections (UTI). The mineral content of potassium, calcium, phosphorous, and iodine explains these benefits.
Chinese Herbal Medicinal Properties of Parsley
It is thought to be warming, spicy, bitter, and salty in flavor. Dietary benefits are as follows:
- Improves digestion
- Detoxifies meats and fish
- Hastens recovery of measles
- Promotes urination, and dries watery mucoid conditions such as, obesity, bladder mucus, swollen glands, breasts, and stones in bladder, kidney, or gall bladder.
- Strengthens the adrenal glands, optic nerves, and benefits the brain.
- Useful for ear infections, ear ache, and deafness.
- Freshens the breath for halitosis, strengthens the teeth.
- It makes a beautiful garnish on the plate.
Caution: It dries up milk production, thus it is not to be used for lactating mothers.
How to Use:
- Drink 2-3 cups daily of fresh or dried parsley tea. Take 10 sprigs, gently bruise, and steep 1-2 minutes in hot water, strain, and enjoy.
- Or eat 1-2 ounces of fresh or lightly cooked parsley daily.
Reduce pain, stress, and Promote Healing.
Chakra alignment with tuning forks and essential oils.
Maximize energy flow throughout your Chakra Energy Centers to stimulate your vagus nerve and increase those feel good hormones through the body-mind connection.
What can it help me with?
- open areas of blocked energy
- generate blood and Qi-energy circulation
- To maximize energy flow of your seven Chakra-energy centers that directly connect with your autonomic nervous system!
- Awaken your parasympathetic nervous system to enhance the relaxed state, reduce cortisol, and stress hormones.
- Improves how you respond to physical or mental-emotional stressors!
- Thus opens blood circulation to your muscles, joints, gut, and brain.
- Self-discovery, business and life passion
- Cancer Support and Healing the Spirit
- Insomnia, promotes restful sleep
- Eases anxious feelings
- Lifts Depressive feelings
- Tuning fork facial opens sinuses
- Tuning fork facial smooths skin
Choose your pathway
- Experience AromaTune: Schedule your AromaTune treatment with tuning forks and essential oils with Dr. Michele Arnold at the Poway Acupuncture Center, Inc.
- The Chakra Series: Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session, The Chakra Series. Enjoy the benefits of taking your health to the next level from your own home.
- Practice AromaTune: Become a natural healer of AromaTune to use on yourself, your friends or family, or if you are a natural health provider incorporate the treatment into your patient services.
Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session. The Chakra Series is a way to take your health to the next level from your own home. Learn how to use essential oils and sound vibrations from tuning forks and acupressure.
Awaken Your Chakra-Meridian Systems to Reduce Pain, Stress and Promote Healing.
Stimulate the Vagus Nerve through activation of the Chakra-Meridian
Systems with vibrational medicine of tuning forks and essential oils.
Get your copy of Dr. Michele’s FREE eBook
to Discover how to harmonize your brain and autonomic nervous system
through activation of your Chakra-Energy systems