Take your health to the next level with our FREE eBook.“5 Ways to End Chronic Pain for Good!”
- Acupuncture and the Small Intestine
- TCM for Summer Heat
- In Summer, Nourish Your Heart
Monday 8:30am - 4:30pm Tuesday 8:30am-4:30pm Wednesday 8:30am-4:30pm Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm
I needed relief from chronic pain in my back, hips, and sciatic nerve. I have had these problems for a number of years. My doctors used physical therapy, and pain medication. I can no longer take anti-inflammatory medication. My acupuncture treatments have helped a lot. I can now relax, and... Read more »
After two back surgeries, I was still having a great deal of pain. A friend told me acupuncture helped him with shoulder pain. I was a little skeptical but decided to give it a try. I didn’t want to stay on Percocet pain killers forever. After receiving acupuncture treatments, I... Read more »
A letter as copied to her doctor: Ms. Michele Arnold has been working with me since I begun experiencing hot flashes and has been able to manage them for me. I know it works because I took a five week hiatus from acupuncture treatments and experienced hot flashes so severe... Read more »
Acupuncture has helped relieve so many symptoms, its hard to list them all. I have MS (multiple sclerosis) and acupuncture has helped with my vision, balance, and overall energy level. It also completely addressed the pain from a torn shoulder rotator cuff. Thank you Michele!
Testimonial... Read more »
My first experience with acupuncture was with Michele. It was a new concept to me, and she happily answered all of my questions. She helped make me feel comfortable as she worked with me to heal my ailments. I went through the program to get rid of my allergies. Often,... Read more »
Order Herbs Online
We are here for You!
We can help you with
- Digestion, constipation, IBS, GERD
- Joint and musculoskeletal pain
- Depression, anxiety, and lack of purpose.
- Our specialty is helping you feel strong, powerful, and joyful!
Your health and safety is our primary concern.
When you arrive for your acupuncture appointment please call or text us to let us know that you are in the parking lot.
We will let you know when you can come inside.
- Only one person at a time in waiting room or check out
- Wear a mask as you walk in
- Wash your hands when you arrive
- Wash your hands when you leave
- Treatment rooms are sanitized between each patient
- Sheets, pillow cases, and paper coverings are fresh for each patient.
- The air is sprayed as well as diffusers going to clean the air.
- We ask that you stay at home if you have any signs of Covid-19, fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, severe fatigue, rashes, diarrhea or stomach pain.
- For respiratory illness or suspicion of Covid-19 please get tested, call your primary physician, or if for an emergency call 9-1-1 or go to emergency room.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Due to the limited time constraints, and limited patient scheduling we recommend getting your appointment on the books!
- There isn’t a vaccine or cure for Covid-19
- Treatments for Covid-19 are still unsatisfactory
“BERNARD WAS RIGHT; THE PATHOGEN IS NOTHING; THE TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING,” Louis Pasture.
- Support your immune system, and help your body so that it isn’t a good host!
Many have heard the question posed what came first, the chicken or the egg? But how does that concept apply to depression? It’s well-known that when we’re depressed, our motivation and interest in maintaining a healthy and balanced diet subsides in the same way our energy does. Harvard Medical Students positioned that same question in relation to depression; what came first, depression or a poor diet? continue reading
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is a system that seems quite foreign to many in the Western world. However, this medical system has been around for over 3,500 years, in comparison to the Western medical system, which has been around since the 19th century. One of the concepts of TCM is that of the meridian or energetic pathways. This article will explore this concept a little more deeply. continue reading
Opioids. A word all too common to today’s society. Since the late 1990s, the number of opioid-related deaths has increased dramatically, having taken the lives of nearly 64,000 Americans each year.
The opioid epidemic is considered to be the deadliest crisis in United States history and overdoses have also become the leading cause-of-death in people under the age of 50 in the United States. continue reading
Almost everybody knows there are two very unique ways of treating disease and maintaining health. But not everybody knows how these two methodologies differ from one another. And depending on where you live in the world, there may be one that is more prominent than the other. Both systems have their pros and cons. So let’s differentiate between the two. This is the battle between Eastern and Western medicine. Let’s get ready to rumble! continue reading