with Dr. Michele Arnold
Book your appointment Now using our on-line scheduler
How to Choose What Appointment Type?
- New Patient to our office, or you haven’t been here in over 3 years, choose New patient Appointment. Together we can choose what services best meet your needs. This is about 60 min.
- Traditional Acupuncture Treatment for Established Patients using insurance as payment.
- Energy Acupuncture (Extra Care with addition of Micro-current Color-Light (MEA) or Sound Vibration with Tuning Forks)-All patients paying out of pocket can experience the “extra care”.
- AromaTune (aromatherapy massage with Vibrational Sound healing tuning forks). Enhance feeling of improved focus, fulfillment, anxiety, stress, depression, insomnia, healing the spirit and emotional-mental well-being.
- EnergyLight Facial Rejuvenation. Holistic skin care, and Anti-aging without needles–*This can be chosen even for a New patient.
For Dr. Tracey Whitney, Licensed Acupuncturist and doctor of Chinese Medicine
- Therapeutic Massage with Dr. Tracey Whitney.
- To Book your Therapeutic Massage with Dr. Tracey Whitney Book Here
Consultations & Programs From Our Experts:
- Essential Oil Consultations. Learn how the top ten essential oils can benefit your wellness needs, and we can help you order what you need with the best savings.
Off-Site Locations for Essential Oils Consultations now via Live Video Chat:
Within the local area
Mondays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesdays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesdays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursdays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Fridays 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Virtual and Off-Site Hours for essential oils consultations
May be scheduled according to availability.
Other hours may be available for a virtual call depending on my schedule. Set this up directly by calling (858) 613-0792 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, through Facebook Messenger.
Speaking Engagements for your Event or Organization
Contact me to Request Dr. Michele to speak at your event.
15644 Pomerado Rd., Ste. 102
Poway, CA 92064
Michele Arnold, D.A.C.M., L.Ac.