Shoulder pain and acupuncture Blog Banner by Michele Arnold
“Acupuncture relieves shoulder pain, inflammation, and range of motion impingement. Researchers from the Yuxi Hospital of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) investigated the efficacy of acupuncture for the treatment of acute shoulder periarthritis. Commonly known as frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis, this condition is an inflammatory disorder of the rotator cuff and surrounding tissues that leads to pain and immobility of the shoulder. The investigation reveals that acupuncture has a total effective rate exceeding 90%.”
It is of no surprise to me to read about positive findings in studies of acupuncture and shoulder pain. The following was posted from Health CMI, where I frequently receive some news and updates.
We are here for You!
We can help you with
- Digestion, constipation, IBS, GERD
- Joint and musculoskeletal pain
- Depression, anxiety, and lack of purpose.
- Our specialty is helping you feel strong, powerful, and joyful!
Your health and safety is our primary concern.
When you arrive for your acupuncture appointment please call or text us to let us know that you are in the parking lot.
We will let you know when you can come inside.
- Only one person at a time in waiting room or check out
- Wear a mask as you walk in
- Wash your hands when you arrive
- Wash your hands when you leave
- Treatment rooms are sanitized between each patient
- Sheets, pillow cases, and paper coverings are fresh for each patient.
- The air is sprayed as well as diffusers going to clean the air.
- We ask that you stay at home if you have any signs of Covid-19, fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, severe fatigue, rashes, diarrhea or stomach pain.
- For respiratory illness or suspicion of Covid-19 please get tested, call your primary physician, or if for an emergency call 9-1-1 or go to emergency room.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Due to the limited time constraints, and limited patient scheduling we recommend getting your appointment on the books!
- There isn’t a vaccine or cure for Covid-19
- Treatments for Covid-19 are still unsatisfactory
“BERNARD WAS RIGHT; THE PATHOGEN IS NOTHING; THE TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING,” Louis Pasture.
- Support your immune system, and help your body so that it isn’t a good host!
Digestion is a complex task performed by the body. It begins in the mouth and finishes when the ingested food leaves the body through the rectum. For all we have learned over the years regarding digestion, there is still so much more we don’t know or are still learning. For example, it wasn’t until recently, the last 10 years or so, that modern medicine confirmed our gastrointestinal tract is our second brain. This discovery is drastically changing the way the body and its many functions are viewed, because everything we put in our mouths can potentially have life-altering effects on the mind, as well as the body. continue reading
Digestive disorders can be simple like flatulence or gas, or they can be much more serious, such as Crohn’s disease. But regardless of the severity of the disease, there is no doubt digestive disorders affect far more people than they should, especially in the United States. A recent survey reports nearly 74 percent of all Americans are living with digestive issues. Most people don’t report it to their doctors either, because they assume it is normal to have gas, bloating or abdominal pain. But these symptoms can be indicators of much more serious underlying problems. continue reading