The gallbladder is the lymphatic channel responsible for digestion of fats. It is also responsible for carrying out plans and decisions.
Listen to this podcast to hear why it is important to stimulate your gallbladder channel.
The books I mention in this podcast can be found on lulu.com/shop or Amazon.
Join the live or recorded Chakra Series class to stimulate the gallbladder meridian with acupressure points and sound healing.
Tips to stimulate poor appetite when recovering from surgery, chemo, or illness using natural methods
Watch my video where I share with you some ideas about what foods can help along with using aromatherapy and acupressure.
Do you suffer from any type of chronic pain, illness, anxiety, or depression? Have you tried everything without success? Would you like to get rid of it for once and for all?
In my video, “Getting Rid of Chronic Pain by Changing What You Think”, I explain that the root of the problem in your physical body begins in your mind, and your thoughts.
What are you constantly telling yourself? Most likely you are not even aware of it!
You have the power to heal yourself by facing your inner fears and personal conflicts.
Watch the video to learn how your thoughts affect your physical body.
Best in Health,
Dr. Michele Arnold
Did you know there are at least five amazing reasons to use oregano to support your digestive health?
Oregano is mainly known for imparting its flavor into our culinary dishes especially Mediterranean recipes.
For medicinal uses the fresh or dried leaves can be used as a tea, as a tincture, or as an essential oil.
Because the digestive system is linked to our immune system, and our ability to combat microbes such as viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites this is an herb that is essential to keep on hand when needed, or use as a protectant for ten days, then take ten days off switching to another favorite herb. This keeps your body from developing an aversion, or becoming too accustomed thus ignoring its effects.
Here are my reasons I love oregano!
- Antiviral and immune boosting properties. It is powerful in stimulating the body’s immune system to produce white blood cells, which defend us from viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Contains Vitamins A and C, and other antioxidant compounds known to help boost our immune system.
- Potent against yeast and fungi. It inhibits the growth of Candida from its Carvacrol and thymol compounds. You can use the tea as an external wash. Diluted oregano oil can be applied to toenails, and feet for athlete’s foot and toenail fungus, and on the skin for ringworm.
- Anti-inflammatory effects, and antioxidants benefit our skin. The skin and digestive are connected that when we have constipation, infection, or inflammation in our gut it affects the appearance of our skin with possible rashes, blemishes, wrinkles, dryness, or infections. People with inflammatory bowel disease or irritable bowel disease often have bumps, blemishes, rashes, or irritations on their skin. Make an herbal tea using the fresh leaves of oregano and drink daily for ten days. Then take ten days off, and repeat.
- Benefits the heart and cardiovascular system. Our heart and blood circulation is necessary to bring needed nutrients throughout our body including the digestive tract, and to remove waste products.
How to use oregano…
- Place some leaves in your tea cup and bruise with a spoon or use a mortar and pestle. You can use dried leaves, but the fresh leaves will have more essential oil intact. Pour boiling water over, let steep 2-5 minutes and enjoy!
- To use it as a wash, let the tea cool, and don’t add any honey, or sweetener. Apply to affected area.
- Using the essential oil of oregano: Be sure to dilute with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil, or almond oil. Add a few drops of oil to 1 teaspoon of the carrier oil. Apply to affected area avoided mucus membranes.
How have you used oregano?
Leave your reply or questions below.
Reduce pain, stress, and Promote Healing.
Chakra alignment with tuning forks and essential oils.
Maximize energy flow throughout your Chakra Energy Centers to stimulate your vagus nerve and increase those feel good hormones through the body-mind connection.
What can it help me with?
- open areas of blocked energy
- generate blood and Qi-energy circulation
- To maximize energy flow of your seven Chakra-energy centers that directly connect with your autonomic nervous system!
- Awaken your parasympathetic nervous system to enhance the relaxed state, reduce cortisol, and stress hormones.
- Improves how you respond to physical or mental-emotional stressors!
- Thus opens blood circulation to your muscles, joints, gut, and brain.
- Self-discovery, business and life passion
- Cancer Support and Healing the Spirit
- Insomnia, promotes restful sleep
- Eases anxious feelings
- Lifts Depressive feelings
- Tuning fork facial opens sinuses
- Tuning fork facial smooths skin
Choose your pathway
- Experience AromaTune: Schedule your AromaTune treatment with tuning forks and essential oils with Dr. Michele Arnold at the Poway Acupuncture Center, Inc.
- The Chakra Series: Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session, The Chakra Series. Enjoy the benefits of taking your health to the next level from your own home.
- Practice AromaTune: Become a natural healer of AromaTune to use on yourself, your friends or family, or if you are a natural health provider incorporate the treatment into your patient services.
Join Dr. Michele Arnold online via Zoom for a group session. The Chakra Series is a way to take your health to the next level from your own home. Learn how to use essential oils and sound vibrations from tuning forks and acupressure.
Awaken Your Chakra-Meridian Systems to Reduce Pain, Stress and Promote Healing.
Stimulate the Vagus Nerve through activation of the Chakra-Meridian
Systems with vibrational medicine of tuning forks and essential oils.
Get your copy of Dr. Michele’s FREE eBook
to Discover how to harmonize your brain and autonomic nervous system
through activation of your Chakra-Energy systems