To feel and look your best inside and out!
We, at Acupuncture Center, Inc. strive to help you take charge of your own health care so you can enjoy a higher quality of life…longer!
We believe everyone deserves health, prosperity, and happiness to find your True-Potential in life!
together our team has over 20 years of experience in the field, and…
- Dr. Michele Arnold has been in practice since 2000.
- Upon graduation from PCOM, in San Diego, Michele furthered her Education and experience by studying in a TCM hospital, and the Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in The People’s Republic of China, Jinan Province. The specialty rounds included herbal pharmacy, pediatrics, gynecology, internal medicine, cardiology, Tui-Na (physical therapy massage), and acupuncture.
- Dr. Michele Arnold has higher education and training in the field, earning a doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM).
The profession of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture is growing and progressing. As a result the degree now offered from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (PCOM) is a first level doctorate as opposed to the Masters degree. News*PCOM has changed it’s name to be more politically correct, and to reflect the broader range of programs they provide. The new name is Pacific College of Health and Science.
More acupuncture colleges are offering the doctorate, thus we will see more acupuncturists with higher education, hours, and training. This enhances the ability for doctors of Chinese Medicine to work and collaborate with other health professionals, perform research, write, and teach as experts in their specialties.
- We are experts in TCM nutritional diet therapy for Digestive-gastro-intestinal health. You really can’t be one without the other! Doesn’t that make sense to you? We offer programs to heal your gut for IBD, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and irritable bowel disease (IBS). See www.wellwithdrmichele.com
- We specialize in stress-reduction, and emotional well-being, ease feelings of anxiety and depression with the AromaTune a powerfully effective therapy using aromatherapy and healing vibration of tuning forks.
In Chinese Medicine the two specialties of digestive and mental-emotional health are related. Disease or health in both areas can influence one another.
- Dr. Michele Arnold has additional training and knowledge in balancing the mind and spirit through, The Classical Five-Element Institute, with professor Neil Gumenick in Santa Monica, California. This education required a commitment of several months to further her knowledge about caring for the mind-body-spirit, as the spirit and emotional uses of acupuncture is barely touched upon in most acupuncture colleges. Quite often ill health begins with a blockage of energy stemming from stress or pent-up emotions. A blockage of energy in the physical body can also cause an imbalance emotionally or spiritually as well. In this way, when we support and care for the soul, we are essentially caring for the Whole-Person! The results are much longer lasting, and more effective when addressing the underlying causative factors rather than treating just the symptoms. Sometimes shoulder pain, such as frozen shoulder, can literally come on after someone has felt as if they are carrying the world upon their shoulders. Releasing that emotion can free the shoulder of pain, and increase mobility.
- She is a specialist in TCM balanced food therapy, digestive health, emotional well-being, and essential oils,
- Dr. Michele Arnold is the author of, “Essential Renewal: A Chinese Medicine 30-Day Cleanse using Essential Oils, Natural Supplements, and Whole Foods to Rejuvenate Your Gut and Your Life!
- She is also the author of Ancient Healing for Modern People: Food, Herbs & Essential Oils to Detox, Cleanse & Rejuvenate Your Body, Mind & Soul.
- We offer partnerships, training, and mentoring for other holistically minded health professionals interested in building their own essential oil business. If interested please email or call to see if you’re a good fit!
Exceptional Care for a great Acupuncture Experience
- We offer holistic medical services such as Traditional Acupuncture using gentle, effective techniques.
- We are one of the few that offer acupuncture without needles! Don’t let the thought of needles keep you from accessing the care you need!
- Our natural skin-care and facial rejuvenation treatments are exceptional without the use of needles! We use essential oils, and a gentle form of electro-acupuncture and color-light therapy.
- Our treatments are in a private room.
- We offer easy to follow nutritional, stress-reduction or essential oil online programs.
Natural Solutions to Wellness
- We have a Chinese Medicine herbal pharmacy where we use only the best pharmaceutical grade herbal granules.
- Our herbal formulas are tailored just for you based on your constitutional pattern diagnosis.
- We offer free essential oil training and education for those wanting to order doTERRA essential oils for their own homes (for those that don’t already have an account with doTERRA, and for our team members only)
- You can take charge of your own health using supplements we recommend from doTERRA. This way you can order whenever you want, get what you need, and pay only wholesale prices, just like we do.
- For those wanting to reduce their toxic load, and use natural non-toxic products you can order green-cleaning, natural skin-care, hair-care, and body care from doTERRA.
- We now carry premium CBD Hemp oil topical creams and tinctures.
We want it to be easy for you to obtain the best holistic care possible.
We have competitive prices within the area. We are not the cheapest, nor are we extravagantly priced. If you are price shopping, and not concerned with obtaining the best results we are not for you.
- We accept many types of insurance as in-network providers. If you are not sure about your acupuncture insurance benefits check with your plans member services, or we’ll be happy to check for you.
- Aetna, United Healthcare, ACN, Optum Health, American Specialty Health Plans (ASHP), Health Net, Anthem BlueCross, Blue Shield of CA, Cigna.
- We’re sorry, we don’t accept Kaiser insurance plans. However, we do offer non-insurance rates per Healthy Roads or other discount. Plus, our Non-Needle Therapies are quite affordable and effective!
- We only accept Medicare if you have an added plan with your secondary insurance or ASHP that we can bill directly. We can’t bill Medicare directly, as Medicare doesn’t recognize acupuncturists in their system.