Your Gallbladder is important even if you don’t have one! Listen to the podcast.
The gallbladder is the lymphatic channel responsible for digestion of fats. It is also responsible for carrying out plans and decisions.
Listen to this podcast to hear why it is important to stimulate your gallbladder channel.
The books I mention in this podcast can be found on lulu.com/shop or Amazon.
“Ancient Healing for Modern People“, and “It’s All About Your Gut!” by Michele Arnold-Pirtle
Join the live or recorded Chakra Series class to stimulate the gallbladder meridian with acupressure points and sound healing.
Acupuncture Can Help You Deal with Allergy Symptoms
Research tells us that acupuncture has been beneficial in treating a variety of conditions including high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, and headaches, just to name a few. And the good news is, you can add allergy symptoms to that list as well. continue reading
We Are Here for You
We are here for You!
We can help you with
- Digestion, constipation, IBS, GERD
- Joint and musculoskeletal pain
- Depression, anxiety, and lack of purpose.
- Our specialty is helping you feel strong, powerful, and joyful!
Your health and safety is our primary concern.
When you arrive for your acupuncture appointment please call or text us to let us know that you are in the parking lot.
We will let you know when you can come inside.
- Only one person at a time in waiting room or check out
- Wear a mask as you walk in
- Wash your hands when you arrive
- Wash your hands when you leave
- Treatment rooms are sanitized between each patient
- Sheets, pillow cases, and paper coverings are fresh for each patient.
- The air is sprayed as well as diffusers going to clean the air.
- We ask that you stay at home if you have any signs of Covid-19, fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, severe fatigue, rashes, diarrhea or stomach pain.
- For respiratory illness or suspicion of Covid-19 please get tested, call your primary physician, or if for an emergency call 9-1-1 or go to emergency room.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Due to the limited time constraints, and limited patient scheduling we recommend getting your appointment on the books!
- There isn’t a vaccine or cure for Covid-19
- Treatments for Covid-19 are still unsatisfactory
“BERNARD WAS RIGHT; THE PATHOGEN IS NOTHING; THE TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING,” Louis Pasture.
- Support your immune system, and help your body so that it isn’t a good host!
7 Reasons to Seek Out Acupuncture
Do you ever feel your life’s a ride that won’t ever stop? How many nights do you wait for Mr. Sandman to magically appear? How often do you truly take time for yourself? Do you have aches and pains almost daily? Are over-the-counter or prescription medications controlling your life? When was the last time you actually felt at peace? If any of these questions resonate with you, then it might be time to look at Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture for an answer. People in Asian countries have known the magnificence of acupuncture for thousands of years. Traditional Chinese Medicine is growing in popularity in the United States and here are some reasons why you might want to consider utilizing it also. continue reading
How To Dine Out If You Have a Food Allergy
Food allergies shouldn’t prevent you from dining out with your friends and family. Unfortunately, though, many people with food allergies resort to cooking their own meals to reduce the risk of an adverse reaction. From dairy and nuts to gluten (wheat-based protein) and shellfish, there are certain foods that people must avoid to prevent adverse reactions. continue reading