We are here for You!
We can help you with
- Digestion, constipation, IBS, GERD
- Joint and musculoskeletal pain
- Depression, anxiety, and lack of purpose.
- Our specialty is helping you feel strong, powerful, and joyful!
Your health and safety is our primary concern.
When you arrive for your acupuncture appointment please call or text us to let us know that you are in the parking lot.
We will let you know when you can come inside.
- Only one person at a time in waiting room or check out
- Wear a mask as you walk in
- Wash your hands when you arrive
- Wash your hands when you leave
- Treatment rooms are sanitized between each patient
- Sheets, pillow cases, and paper coverings are fresh for each patient.
- The air is sprayed as well as diffusers going to clean the air.
- We ask that you stay at home if you have any signs of Covid-19, fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, severe fatigue, rashes, diarrhea or stomach pain.
- For respiratory illness or suspicion of Covid-19 please get tested, call your primary physician, or if for an emergency call 9-1-1 or go to emergency room.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Due to the limited time constraints, and limited patient scheduling we recommend getting your appointment on the books!
- There isn’t a vaccine or cure for Covid-19
- Treatments for Covid-19 are still unsatisfactory
“BERNARD WAS RIGHT; THE PATHOGEN IS NOTHING; THE TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING,” Louis Pasture.
- Support your immune system, and help your body so that it isn’t a good host!