Also known as Melaleuca
Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin, home surfaces, and purifying the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
When I wash my hair I like to place my shampoo into my palm, and then add a few drops of Tea Tree, and then lather onto my hair and scalp.
- I also place a few drops into my diffuser.
- A great cleansing diffuser blend is 4 drops Tea Tree, 2 drops Purify, and 2 drops of Lavender.
What diffuser blend did you create with Tea Tree (Melaleuca)?