You Can Reduce stress & generate emotional well-being Quickly with Acupuncture & Essential Oils!
Are you tired of feeling stressed, anxious, worried, depressed or overwhelmed?
Is stress ruining your life?
- Are your relationships suffering?
- Is your work life or career not what it should be?
- Is it affecting you physically with headaches, muscle tension, high blood pressure?
- Poor sleep patterns, Does it keep you awake at night?
- Digestive issues?
We know that stress has negative physical impacts on the body such as:
- Prevents or slows healing time
- Disrupts our immune system
- Inhibits good gut bacteria
- Depletes our bodies of nutrients
- Creates unhealthy inflammatory responses
quick tips on How you can release stress and feel your best:
- Go for a brisk walk, be sure to exercise regularly at least 3-5 times per week. As a plus, you can rub peppermint essential oil onto your temples, or rub into sore muscles before or after exercise.
- Get Adequate fresh air and sunshine, at least 15-20 minutes per day. Just for your information extra virgin coconut oil has natural SPF properties of 10, and lavender is a wonderful oil to blend with it for added soothing sensation to the skin. Not mention lavender naturally helps ease feelings of tension.
- Take time each day for meditation at least 5-10 minutes. Try yoga, or Tai-Chi. Great essential oils to diffuse in the air or rub onto your temples and third eye (center between eyebrows) is arborvitae and frankincense.
- Start each day with gratitude and positive affirmations. Lemon essential oil may help stop the negative self-talk. Lemon oil is uplifting to the mind, and when applied on the base of the skull gives a sense of courage and hope.
- Use a daily planner to stay organized and on track. This helps minimize overload, and feeling overwhelmed. Many people are turning back to a written planner that allows you to plan both personal and work priorities. Examples of planners are The Law of Attraction Planner or Passion Planner. You might like to try peppermint, lemon, or melaleuca essential oils rubbed over the middle to outer edge of your right foot, and on the base of your skull, and temples.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet. Rub diluted oregano and melaleuca oil on the bottoms of your feet for a cleansing feeling, and ginger and peppermint oil over your tummy to support digestion.
- Acupuncture can help to keep your Qi-energy balanced, improve circulation, balance hormones, and reduce stressful feelings. Treatments are designed to build upon the next with a cumulative effect. Each treatment is created with you in mind to help you move from where you are right now to where you’d like to be.
Are you ready for transformation?
- Stop feeling out of control, unorganized, irritated, short tempered, overwhelmed, or repressed without a sense of purpose!
- Instead feel refreshed, confident, vibrant & ready for the day every morning!
- Find passion, clarity and purpose with the ability to handle life stresses.
- Build up those relationships, find forgiveness, while feeling calm, collected, sure and confident.
What Will Happen if You Do Nothing?
- Loss of income due to time out from illness, poor immunity
- Loss of job from poor performance
- Loss of marriage and family, relationship breakup
- Poor heath with high cholesterol and blood pressure
- Feeling bad about your self, irritated, not fun to be around
- Low energy and poor body function because vital nutrients are depleted
- Chronic pain issues from inflammation, tension and poor circulation of vital Qi-energy and blood.
You can Stress Less & Feel Your Best using Acupuncture and Essential Oils
The series of treatments provided addresses and balances each of the vital areas related to our constitutional emotions, spirit and well-being. The most basic constitutional emotions we all feel are anger, joy, sympathy, grief, and fear. The five essentials of well-being are Career-Purpose & Passion, Social & Family-Love & Relationships, Helping Others-Community & Accomplishments, Spiritual-Inspiration & Faith, and Financial-Security & Confidence. Also, sexual, physical, and mental-emotional health.
You don’t have to understand how each of these are related to your organ-meridian systems, but I think you may get the idea if you imagine how you feel when you are angry. You hold your breath, clench your jaw, and shout at someone! Your shoulders and chest rises, your breath is shallow, your eyes feel full, your face may even become red as you blow your top! Imagine if you feel that way all of the time even without an appropriate trigger, what does that feel like?
With an emotional imbalance in even one area there is obstruction of the flow of Qi-energy that disrupts a healthy emotional cycle, dysfunctional emotional response, distressed feelings, and is a cause of physical disease as well as a symptom of poor organ function.
Initial Consultation and Treatment 60 minutes. $130
Subsequent visits may be 30-45 minutes.
Package of Four treatments $340. This level of sustained care and healing will make an incredible impact on your well-being. Two sessions per week for the first 2 weeks, then 4-6 weeks of weekly and then bi-weekly sessions. Each visit builds upon the next in a sequential manner. This is why I require a commitment from you for at least 4 sessions after the initial exam and acupuncture.
Individual treatments at $95 are available once we have changed the level of care needed to wellness care for sustained results. Typical sessions are scheduled bi-weekly or monthly. You still have the option to purchase the discounted package of 4 at $340.00 as long as you come in once per month. Otherwise, purchase one at a time.
Michele Arnold-Pirtle is a Doctor of Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine (DACM). She has specialized in stress relief, emotional well-being, and balanced Chinese Medicine dietary therapy for over 16 years.
As an expert in essential oils, Dr. Michele can help you safely & confidently use essential oils in your own home for everyday life for you and your family.
Schedule your appointment to order and learn how to use essential oils for your own home.
FAQ: Do you take insurance? No, I don’t take insurance because it is not holistic, and does not support the level of care and expertise that I want to provide. Although, I do take FSA or FSA cards, and I can provide you with an invoice for your HR Department if it’s asked for.
This is For all new patients or established patients wish to experience the Stress Less, Feel Your Best with Acupuncture & Essential Oils.
Bailey MT. Psychological Stress, Immunity, and the Effects on Indigenous Microflora. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2016;874:225-46. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-20215-0_11. Review. PubMed PMID: 26589222.
Enlighten. (2016, Oct. 30). Emotions & Essential Oils, 5th Edition: A Modern Resource For Healing. Amazon Digital Services LLC.
Marsland AL, Walsh C, Lockwood K, John-Henderson NA. The effects of acute psychological stress on circulating and stimulated inflammatory markers: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Brain Behav Immun. 2017 Jan 12. pii: S0889-1591(17)30011-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bbi.2017.01.011.
Maciocia, G. 2009, Aug. The Psyche in Chinese Medicine: Treatment of Emotional and Mental Disharmonies with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs. Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition