Happy Father’s Day from my family to yours!
Happy Father’s Day Jim! Thanks for taking the picture when we were at Angel’s Stadium in May. Thank you for all you do!
- Chauffeur to all boys sporting events, practices, and skating parks
- Providing extra coaching, soft toss, and hitting lessons
- Helping Tyler and Luke with school projects that require creativity, art work, and lots of time
- Cooking yummy breakfast and dinners. You have really become, “Le chef cuisinier”! You can flip an egg in the pan without the yoke breaking.
- Taking care of house, pool, and yard maintenance, which sometimes require MacGyver like attributes.
- Staying on hold with AT & T for over an hour, and reacting very calmly (yeah, right) when the rep asks you to stay on the line, and let him call your phone number to see if the problem has been fixed. Hmmm, “But, I’m talking to you right now from this phone number!
- Teaching our boys how to ride dirt bikes, and camp in the desert, and not minding when I opt out.
We love you, and all that you do. Happy Father’s Day!
From Dr. Michele Arnold at Acupuncture Center, Inc.
*Men love acupuncture for relief of neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, low back pain, sciatica, ankle sprains, knee pain, or stress reduction.
or Call (858) 613-0792