We promise to educate and serve you in such a way, so that you can take charge of your own health and well-being. That is why I am so happy to share my knowledge and expertise with you in my books.
It is what we do for ourselves every day that really makes a difference. Wellness routines should include eating right, exercise, meditation & relaxation, quality sleep, as well as minimizing exposure to pollution, radiation, and toxic chemicals. We can also include self-nourishing practices of hygiene and body care.
Not only do we have the physical components to health, but also mental-emotional aspects that nourish our spirits. These include positive self-talk, social interactions & serving others, love & relationships, inspiration & faith, financial security & confidence, and career or purpose. There are many tools available to help you find balance in all aspects.
We hope you can enjoy a higher quality of life…longer! We all deserve to enjoy health, prosperity, and happiness. Live your true potential in life!
New book release
The Qi-Life: Live A Better Life Pain Free Naturally by Michele Arnold-Pirtle
Daily Guide with Acupressure, Healthy Spleen-Qi Diet, and Enhancing One’s Spiritual-Emotional Well-being.
“A small book that packed full of powerful and useful information!”-Traci Dean-Koshiba
Use holistic and natural ways to improve your health and manage pain without prescription pain relievers and drugs. Includes:
*Effective acupressure points that are easy to locate and use
*Reduce stress with 4 steps to enhance your spiritual-emotional well-being
*Simple Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Diet and Health Rules
*Essential oil and herbal alternatives
*Benefits of Hemp-Cannabinoid (CBD) oil
Dr. Michele Arnold-Pirtle, is a doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, author, natural health and essential oil educator.
Feel strong, powerful, and joyful by finding clarity, purpose, and passion in your life through natural means.
My newly self-published book is available now! “It is my personal mission to spread the potential health benefits of nature’s plant medicines. Herbs, spices, and essential oils can be used to cultivate a wellness lifestyle to enjoy a healthier, happier life-longer!
This is a small book with a lot of impact! If you want an easy to follow guide with simple natural ways to stay healthy, then this book is for you!
Ancient Healing for Modern People: Food, Herbs & Essential Oils to Detox, Cleanse & Rejuvenate the Body, Mind & Soul
By Michele Arnold-Pirtle, DACM, L.Ac.
Printed book ISBN: 9780359126323 eBook ISBN: 9780359126576
This book is designed to be used by both laypeople as well as holistic health practitioners and acupuncturists. This can serve as a resource and guide for dietary guidelines and suggestions per individual constitutional meridian body types.
Enjoy the benefits of a 10-day essential body detox and gut restoration program. Once completed continue with a healthy Spleen-Qi (balanced) diet or a diet plan per your meridian body type for long-term health and vitality.
Why You Need it?
- The gut includes the whole alimentary canal from the mouth to the anus. It includes the organs responsible for digestion and metabolism, which are considered our CENTER.
- When we talk about digestion we often mean both the digestive and metabolic processes.
- The organs and glands involved in metabolism are the liver and pituitary, kidneys and adrenals, pancreas, thyroid, fat, muscle and each cell in your body.
- Let’s not forget about the brain. The brain metabolizes mostly glucose for energy. Under starvation as a secondary pathway, the brain utilizes ketone bodies for fuel.
- Metabolism is a collection of chemical reactions that takes place in the body’s cells.
- Metabolism converts the fuel in the food we eat, mostly fats and carbohydrates, into the energy needed to power everything we do, from moving to thinking to growing. It keeps the cells in a healthy working state.
- The organs that digest our food and drink include the upper GI (gastrointestinal tract), mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, and small intestine, and the lower GI tract, which includes the colon, rectum, and anus.
- The three accessary digestive organs are the pancreas, liver and gall bladder.
- Digestion is the process after food is eaten that breaks it down by mechanical and enzymatic action in the alimentary canal into substances that can be used by the body.
- Molecules in the digestive system called enzymes break proteins down into amino acids, fats into fatty acids, and carbohydrates into simple sugars (e.g., glucose).
- Like sugar, amino acids and fatty acids can be used as energy sources by the body when needed.
- These compounds are absorbed into the blood, which carries them to the cells.
- In a nut shell, metabolism is both the building up of body tissues and energy stores, and the breaking down of body tissues and energy stores to generate more fuel for body functions, and the release of waste products via the kidneys, lungs, skin, and colon.
- Western science along with Chinese Medicine both confirm that a healthy gut is necessary for our immune systems.
- In addition, there are more neurons in our gut than our brain, and we also know the gut and its hormones affects our brain, emotions, and behavior.
- The musculoskeletal system depends on digestion for healthy movement and relaxation.
- Our guts extract the vital nutrients we need from our food and drink to nourish our joints, bones, and muscles.
You May Have SYMPTOMS OF POOR DIGESTION, Metabolism & TOXIC BUILD UP IN YOUR BODY
- Constipation, loose stools, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, obesity
- Melasma (brown patches on skin that is considered hormonal
- acne, black heads, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin, bad breath
- ulcers, irritable bowel (IBS), ulcerative colitis
- Poor ability to concentrate or focus, poor memory, teeth grinding
- Gas, bloating, tummyache, nausea, lack of appetite
- Headaches, insomnia, fatigue
- Arthritis, joint pain in spine, elbows, knees
- Sugar cravings, allergies, asthma
- Stress, emotional upset, lack of self-control, anger, frustration, depression, irritability
- You Can Do Something About It to Feel Good Every Day! Yes, you can!
What can you do?
- Begin with a 10-day essential body detox and gut restoration program to release toxic buildup and kick start your metabolism.
- Continue with food therapy, essential oils, and herbal remedies per your meridian constitutional type to bring yourself back into balance.
- Learn what works long-term for you! If you suffer from gastro-intestinal issues, hypertension, high cholesterol, blood sugar imbalances, thyroid disease, hormonal imbalances, stress, or emotional issues, these self-care methods offered are for you!
- Chinese Medicine has been around for centuries, and the theories and practices still apply to the modern people of today for all populations, and ethnicity.
- It is not a trend or fad. It isn’t going away because it’s effective, safe and sustainable.
- When symptoms improve continue to follow a balanced diet per Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for a healthy life, called the Spleen-Qi diet.
- Like the Mediterranean diet, it is mostly plant based, but emphasizes a balance between the five flavors bitter, sweet and bland, spicy, salty, and sour as well as thermal energetic qualities of hot and cold foods.
- Food categories such as vegetables and leafy greens, proteins, fruits, essential fats, nuts and seeds, whole grains, fermented foods, sea vegetables and microalgae, empty sweets, spices and herbs, as well as methods of cooking are either recommended or restricted depending on your Meridian body type.
Why does it work?
- Keep in mind that the basic metabolic and digestive physiology is the same, and that the basic nutritional requirements are the same for everyone.
- However, we each respond differently to foods because each person may differ in physical needs, and have varying mental and emotional tendencies.
- Foods, we think are good for us can lead to digestive or other health problems if we are unable to assimilate them properly.
- When in good health, most people living in temperate climates do well on the Spleen-Qi diet.
How does it work for you?
- The 10-Day Body and Gut Detox is a gentle way to cleanse the body’s organs naturally responsible for detoxification such as the liver, lungs, colon, kidneys, and skin.
- The essential oil protocols and herbal remedies provide support to help your organs function optimally so that they can do what they’re supposed to do in metabolism and digestion.
- They also contribute to the release of emotional and spiritual blockages.
When to do it?
- The program involves following basic Chinese Medicine health rules, beginning the day with water, and a cleansing tea.
- There is a menu plan to follow for each day where the initial three days involve the use of rice water, and a detoxifying rice congee or porridge.
- This is a gluten free way to coat the gastro-intestinal tract, reduce inflammatory processes, and sooth the gut.
- The menu for the remaining seven days helps you establish a balance between cleansing and building foods, and to rebuild a healthy gut microbiome.
- This can be done as a yearly regime or as needed.
- The goal is for you to benefit from the time-tested dietary practices, herbal and essential oil suggestions so that you can feel healthier, have more energy, lose weight, and feel young and powerful!
- Dr. Michele Arnold-Pirtle is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM). She specializes in energy medicine for women’s health, chronic pain, and gastro-intestinal issues.
On-line programs and courses
For Health Professionals: CEU’s, Training & Mentoring, Essential Oil Business Building using AromaTune and Ancient Healing for Modern People Food Herbs Essential Oils
Work with me-Interested in creating your own essential oil business? We offer training, mentoring, and leadership skills. Contact me to learn how.
Call (858) 613-0792 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org