I am so excited about the upcoming class on July 13th! It seems so far away. Due to my son’s high school graduation, 18th birthday, and the Fourth of July, the 13th of July seems like the best date.
What is Body-Mind Tuning? It was formerly known as the Chakra Series. It is a meditation using the qualities of an essential oil to balance the emotions and mood along with vibrational sound from a tuning fork. The root of all disharmonies begins from an emotional impact or thought. They become stuck in different areas of our bodies. This class will help you get to the root cause so the stuck energy can open up creating more Qi flow and blood circulation. It is a fun, relaxing way to start feeling rejuvenated, calm, and pain free!
- We will use the essential oil of peppermint. If you don’t have peppermint, use spearmint, marjoram, lavender, or use your favorite.
- If you don’t have any essential oils, you can use a carrier oil like coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil. You can even use crushed fresh peppermint leaves.
- We will use a weighted tuning fork of either Ohm 136.1 or Otto 128 Hz.
- If you don’t have a tuning fork yet, you can use your fingers or a retracted ball point pen.
- You can also use the sound of your voice and hum the sound, “Ohm”. It nicely vibrates your rib cage.
- You will also listen to the sound of Solfeggio tuning forks as I sound them for you as you create energetic connections for mind-body balancing.
Watch a sample of the Body-Mind Tuning Class here. Enjoy!