Dr. Michele Arnold at Acupuncture Center, Inc. in Poway is SEEKING an Associate Acupuncturist to Join Our Team
- We are looking for A California LICENSED ACUPUNCTURIST and Licensed MASSAGE THERAPIST TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, and business partner to share rent and utilities. A rare full-time opportunity. Available June 4th, 2018.
- We are a SUCCESSFUL ACUPUNCTURE AND CHINESE MEDICINE practice. This is a select opportunity for an acupuncturist with a passion for Chinese Medicine and a drive to build and maintain a successful practice. We have been in the same location for more than 18 years, serving the North County Inland San Diego areas of Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Escondido, 4-S Ranch, Carmel Mtn. Ranch, and Ramona. Our longevity has garnered a trust among our patients that has developed into a multi-generational following and continues to expose acupuncture to others in our community.
- We are seeking the ideal practitioner who wants to be part of a team of who shares a desire to succeed as well as the personal conviction to learn and share that knowledge with their patients. As an independent contractor, you are responsible for building your own practice, but open to the referrals that naturally occur as a result of our well-established business.
- This can be a full-time opportunity for the acupuncturist with hours Tues-Friday-Saturday. This opening is uncommon in our practice and is sure to be filled quickly. Benefits include: • Opportunity to quickly develop a successful practice in an established yet still expanding business • Multiple treatment rooms available allowing you to see 2 patients at the same time. •
- Attractive professional clinic with many amenities. • Interested applicants should: • Hold a California acupuncture license and malpractice insurance $1,000,000 each claim/$3,000,000 Aggregate. Knowledge of Herbal granules, Classical Five-Element Acupuncture and use of motor-points a plus. I will train you on the use of essential oils.
- Massage therapist should have a Poway license, and carry their own malpractice insurance, knowledge of Tui-Na, sports, Swedish, and deep-tissue a plus.
- Be highly motivated to develop a patient base and be able to work as part of a team. • Desire to build a 30+ hour per week practice. • Be able to see patients on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Additional days may come available based on your practice needs.
- Please contact Michele Arnold, Clinical Director, by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include your CV and the best times to contact you by phone. Write Associate Inquiry in subject line.