Feel Beautiful in Your Own Skin with Energy-Light Facial Rejuvenation!
ELR Supports Your Idea of Beauty and Feeling Good in Your Own Skin
*ELR™ is the treatment for those who want to hold the hands of time and age at their own pace. ELR™ supports your idea of beauty, not someone else’s. Energy Light Rejuvenation™ believes that true beauty is in everyone and invasive procedures are not necessary to achieve it.
The Energy Light Rejuvenation is an Experience!
Improves the health and vitality of the Face
by a direct connection with Hormone and Emotional Balance.
Facial Rejuvenation treatment uses low-level electrical stimulation (micro-current) and customized LED color light to significantly improve the appearance of the face, and promotes good health, emotional balance and vibrant energy as well.
Hormonal Effects through Glandular Connections called Axis
Emotions and thought patterns express a visceral autonomic response of the autonomic nervous system via glands and hormone release. The glandular, hormonal, emotional and spiritual connections are reflected in our autonomic nervous system via the seven Chakra Energy Centers.
Thus, emotions, stress, anxiety, depression, and anger can be a direct result of hormonal imbalance or vice versa.
Glands interact and have direct connections to each other through what are called Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Ovarian Axis, Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal-Axis, Hypothalamus-Pancreas-Axis, Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Thyroid-Axis.
The acupuncture reflex points of the face correspond to each Organ-Gland-Chakra-Meridian System of Chinese Medicine that can be stimulated via ELR for a return to homeostasis.
Energy-Light Facial Rejuvenation is a direct way to balance and stimulate these energy centers. Therefore, you will feel and look healthier!
Chinese Medicine and Energy Pathways of the Skin
The ancient Chinese have always known there are three circulatory systems in the human body. Western Medicine only recognizes two, the nervous system and cardiovascular system. The Qi-Energy Meridian system is the third bio-electrical circulatory system. It flows through the cardiovascular and nervous systems of the body as the light switch that controls everything.
Energy from the meridians is sent to the nerves and blood. Thus, blood circulates through tissues where the energy flows freely. When energy meridians are blocked, not enough blood circulates. The three circulatory systems must be balanced and regulated to maintain health.
Meridians are invisible networks along the skin that emanate internally from our organs and glands. They are found along our whole bodies, as well as our faces. There are sensitive or reactive points along the lines on the skin that are called acupuncture points or nodes. They are found to be more electrically conductive with less electrical resistance. These points act as transmission stations and transformers for the Qi-energy. The meridians work like conductors through the entire body, entering organs, glands, tissues, and every cell, giving them vital function and nutritive energy. This is known as Qi-energy for proper nutrition, oxygen, hemoglobin, organ and cellular function. The meridians establish a functional link between the body, mind and spirit.
Acupuncture stimulates, balances, and frees the flow of energy through the meridian network.
Therefore, we can see the importance of the energy-meridian system as a focal point of health!
The face and skin reflect our underlying health, Qi, blood and vitality. When in good health a person will exhibit a healthy, glowing face reflective of balanced internal energy. Conversely, organic weaknesses and dysfunctions show in the face through dark circles, pale or luster-less skin, blemishes, acne, excessive wrinkling and other signs. Self-love and self-respect come from giving self-care with nourishing skin care, massages, and nutritious food. Feeling good in your own skin instills confidence, which is an attractive trait.
Inner Beauty=Outer Beauty
How Does it Work?
Darren Starwynn, OMD, in his book, Microcurrent Electro-Acupuncture (Bio-Electric Principles, Evaluation and Treatment) (2002, Sept.), carefully highlights how this works:
- Lines and points on the face and other body regions are stimulated with a combination of low-frequency micro-current electrical stimulation and various colors of light. Micro-currents work directly on the nerves, muscles fibers and blood circulation, and promotes collagen and elastin production. Color light works by enhancing subtle regulatory and cellular communication systems throughout the body. Clinical trials have demonstrated that this combination therapy can provide a superior, longer lasting facial than other available systems.
- Treatment is directed through acupuncture points, which are bio-electric communication gateways. Acupuncture points have the remarkable ability to energize and activate not only the local region, but to also promote balance and health through whole-body effects.
- The face has direct meridian connections to 8 of the major meridians of the body such as, the Stomach, Urinary Bladder, Large Intestine, Small Intestine, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Du (Governing Vessel) and Ren (Conception Vessel). The face also has indirect connections to all the other meridians through micro-system connections -reflex areas of the spleen-pancreas, kidneys, lungs, heart, liver, and the Du and Ren vessels.
Why Micro-Current Electrical Stimulation?
- All body functions are governed by electrical systems. This includes muscle contractions and relaxations, nerve function, glandular secretions, brain activity, healing and regeneration, pain perception and so much more.
- Because the body’s electrical control systems are based on very subtle electrical signals in the nano and microamp levels (billionth and millionth of amp ranges, respectively), it is true that vastly overpowering currents in the milliamp (thousandths of amp) range can be counterproductive to the aim of restoring internal balance. Yet this is the type of current used in most facial rejuvenation devices. While these “overkill” currents can make the face look temporarily better by artificially relaxing tense muscles in a similar way to Botox, such treatment will rarely provide satisfactory long-term effects, and may be counterproductive.
- Our research has shown that the acupuncture meridian system is rapidly balanced when stimulated with micro-currents in the 1 – 10 Hz frequency range. Our system primarily utilizes such currents for facial stimulation.
How Light Affects the Body
Every cell in the body emits more than 100,000 light impulses or photons per second. These light emissions, which are not only emitted by humans but by all living things, are called biophotons. A biophoton is always emitted before every biochemical reaction. Without the biophoton signal, there can be no chemical reaction (biophoton science).
According to Joseph Mercola, MD (2009), “The DNA inside each cell in your body vibrates at a frequency of several billion hertz (which is unfortunately the same range at which modern cell phone communication systems also work).”
With each of this contraction, it squeezes out one single biophoton; a light particle. Thus, it makes sense to use tools that use light to benefit your biophoton field in positive ways. Therefore, shining various frequencies of color light upon the skin in connection to the acupuncture nodes and meridian systems, light and energy will be transported throughout the body.
When both micro-current electrical energy and color-light are administered together, they can enhance each other’s effects confirmed by our research and clinical experience (Starwynn, 2002, Sept.).
Various colors address different skin conditions.
- Green reduces facial wrinkles, enhances facial muscle tone and fullness. A general balancing color.
- Turquoise, indigo and blue treats red, inflamed skin.
- Red heals scar tissue and can be used for promoting circulation and energizing the face through increasing metabolism.
- Yellow is effective for age spots & lymph drainage.
- Indigo, blue, violet reduces bacterial acne and abscesses.
Professional Micro-dermal needling
Results are further enhanced with Micro-needling. It is used to treat and improve conditions like acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues.
It’s also called skin needling, collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI).
This is a non-ablative and natural way to rejuvenate the collagen (protein) in the skin. The principle behind Derma-Needling is to stimulate the body’s own production of collagen, thereby reducing wrinkles, scars and improving skin texture. A sterile pen with fine needles is used to create many microscopic channels .5mm into the dermis of the skin, which stimulate your own body to produce new collagen. These channels also improve the penetration of serums such as Vitamins E and Hyaluronic Acid about 1000 times. Vitamins E and Hyaluronic Acid stimulate skin renewal, thereby, making the skin appear fresher and younger. Results last as long as 5–10 years or more.
Derma-needling can take up to 90 days to see the desired results. However, with that being said, each individual is unique. Remember to have patience and consistency for long lasting results.
The Five Elements of Chinese Medicine
Meridian Diagnosis and Treatment
The five elements of nature are Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, and Wood. They act as a physiological model of relationships among our internal organs and are reflected in our body systems and digestion. Each element has two corresponding paired organs and endocrine glands. They are Fire I-Heart and Small Intestine, Fire II-Pericardium and Triple Warmer (fascia and internal membrane compartments, hence the three metabolisms), Earth-Spleen-Pancreas and Stomach, Metal-Lung and Large Intestine, Water-Kidneys and Urinary Bladder, Wood-Liver and Gall Bladder. The Five Elements and the organs of the body work together in a careful balance that keeps each other in check. The elements also correspond to specific climates observed in nature such as cold, heat, dryness, dampness, and wind. Furthermore, each of the five elements and its organs have corresponding tastes, and colors.
Everyone is said to have a constitutional propensity towards one element with both its strengths and weaknesses. Also, each one of the Five Elements contain aspects of all the other elements within it. Therefore, one may have a constitutional makeup pertaining to the Wood element, exhibiting some aspects of strengths and weaknesses of the Metal Element. This would translate as a primary constitutional element of Wood, with secondary element of Metal.
Diagnosis is based on a collection of signs and symptoms. These would include imbalanced emotion expressed, facial color or hue, odor, voice tone and the 4 pillars: symptoms/questioning, tongue, pulse, and listening as well as any necessary labs or imaging reports.
Thus, as you can see when looking at the facial reflex chart above, we can balance the whole body through the facial connections of the acupuncture and chakra energy systems (energy centers corresponding to acupuncture points along our midline) while enhancing and improving the health of your skin!
The Energy-Light Facial Rejuvenation affects emotional, spiritual, hormonal, as well as the outward appearance of the skin of our faces.
Direct effects include:
- Lifting & toning sagging facial musculature
- Removing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Helping restore the youthful coloration of the face through improved blood & lymph circulation & internal meridian connections.
- Reducing puffiness & swelling
- Lifts and opens drooping eyelids
- Promotes healing of acne & rosacea
- Stimulates the skin’s natural collagen and elastin production
- Stress reduction and lift feelings of depression and anxiety
Why do people love it?
ELR uses no harsh chemicals, no invasive currents or lasers and no injections. Clients have much less resistance to Microlight than procedures such as cosmetic surgery or Botox. ELR focuses on acu-points and muscle origin-insertions rather than the entire facial region at once. This provides a highly effective facial lift AND whole-body effects including stress reduction and an increased sense of well-being, encouraging the body to heal itself.
- No Side Effects
- No Pain
- No Downtime for Healing
- The products used during the ELR are natural essential oils, coconut oil, aloe vera, and essential oil-based products. If you like them, you can order your own at wholesale prices.
- Contra-indications include seizure diseases such as epilepsy, cancer, herpes outbreaks, patients with heart pacemakers and with open wounds on the face.
- For clients with the following disorders, treat with caution: patients tending toward migraines, extreme cases of rosacea (we can use color-light only without micro-current), high blood pressure, patients on blood thinners and with ulcerated, irritated skin.
- Skilled whole-body micro-current or acupuncture treatment may be beneficial for these conditions.
- It is not advisable to treat women during the first trimester of pregnancy, or women in poor health or with a history of miscarriage during any stage of pregnancy.
- Surgical face-lifts create more immediate effects, but ELR™ is much more beneficial to the well-being of the client.
- Both systems can provide a satisfying lift and a more youthful appearance.
- A surgical face-lift, in which the tissues of the face are cut and literally stretched, is likely to quickly erase deep wrinkles more rapidly than non-invasive techniques such as ELR™.
- Surgical face-lifts have several serious disadvantages, however. When the delicate muscles and fascia of the face are severed, scar tissue often forms and the subtle bio-electrical pathways (meridians) of the face may be disrupted. This can reduce availability of life-force energy to the face, which may reduce collagen synthesis and speed the aging process.
- Botox injections work by partially paralyzing the nerves of the face, thus relaxing chronic muscle tension. This may reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Again, severely reducing normal electro-physiology in this way may actually speed the aging process over time. In the long run, injection of this neurotoxin may have negative effects on the immune system and vitality. It has not been used long enough to see these long-term effects.
- Over a series of 8 – 12 treatments ELR™ significantly reduces wrinkles and improves the texture, color and tonality of the skin. It supports the overall well-being of the client, which shows through feelings of well-being and noticeable radiance of the face. ELR™ has no negative side effects when correctly applied. It is also far less costly than a surgical face-lift.
The time and number of Energy Light Rejuvenation™ treatments depend on the unique needs of your skin. Many people will notice a difference after the first treatment. Noticeable results occur after three treatments. Dramatic results after 10. There are no side effects to ELR™, only side benefits. Therefore, you can undergo consecutive treatments to speed results! Side effects are extremely rare, but in sensitive individuals may occasionally experience slight reddening of the skin, lightheadedness or temporary uncomfortable symptoms due to accelerated discharge of toxins from the tissues or lymph vessels of the body. When such symptoms occur, they are mild and short-lived, and are generally associated with long-term improvement. At the end of each ELR™ experience, you will feel vibrant, calm and renewed!
For maximum treatment results, we suggest:
- 10-20 consecutive treatments
- 2+ treatments per week (higher numbers required for the elderly, smokers or those with more pronounced skin problems).
- ELR™ treatments every 4-6 weeks
- Energy Light Rejuvenation™ is an exercise program for the skin to keep it toned, the texture healthy and circulation increased
- ELR™ treatments are recommended prior to special occasions and events such as weddings, anniversaries, vacations, holidays, parties, etc.
- Consume plenty of water, especially in the days leading up to a ELR™ treatment, as this increases the conductivity of the micro-current treatment
- Clients in their 20s-30s can benefit from ELR™ as it keeps the skin healthy by working on the cellular level
- Anyone can benefit from ELR™ as it is a whole-body rejuvenation that will bring your beauty and health to the next level!
- Most clients, that have 10 sessions over a 5 – 7-week period will experience a gratifying, long-lasting effect.
- Ideal scheduling is 3 sessions the first week, 2 sessions each in the second and third weeks, and then 1 session a week for 3 – 4 weeks.
- To maintain the full benefits, the client should receive a booster treatment every 4 – 8 weeks after completing the series.
Up to 20 sessions may be required for older people with deep wrinkles, sun worshipers or smokers.
Before and After examples after 10-14 sessions per person
$150 per session or a package of 10 at $1200. *Prices may change without notice.
Special Promotion for December 2019 and January 2020.
For only $95 per session and package of 10 at $760.00
Becker, R., Seldon, G. (1998, July 22). The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life 1st Edition. William Morrow Paperbacks.
Keown, D. (2014). The Spark in the Machine: How the Science of Acupuncture Explains the Mysteries of Western Medicine. London and Philadelphia: Singing Dragon.
Mercola, J. (2009, Aug.). Your Body Literally Glows With Light. Retrieved from: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/15/your-body-literally-glows-with-light.aspx
Oschman, J.L. Energy Medicine – The Scientific Basis, Churchill Livingstone 2002 3
Oshman, J.L. Energy Medicine in Therapeutics and Human Performance 4
Okamura, H., Brain Comes To Light, Nature, Vol 452, March 2008.
Uyama, N., Geert, A., Reynaert, H. 2004 Sep;280(1):808-20. Neural connections between the hypothalamus and the liver. Anat Rec. A Discov Mol Cell Evol Biol.
Robinson R (2009) Serotonin’s Role in the Pancreas Revealed at Last. PLoS Biol 7(10): e1000227. doi:10.1371/journal.pbio.1000227.
Starwynn, D. (2002, Sept.). Microcurrent Electro-Acupuncture (Bio-Electric Principles, Evaluation and Treatment). Desert Heart Press.
What is biophoton science? Retrieved From www.biontology.com/research/what-is-biophoton-science/